Click here to visit our key sponsor Duckworth Land Rover Market Rasen for the ultimate in 4x4 vehicles
Title Sponsor - Tom Woods Beers
Click on me for details on advertising on this site
Rugby Football Union Seal of Approval

Development Archive

Proposed South Elevation

Update 7 - 15th May 2013
Development Update - January 2013. Please click here to view a copy of the latest club development announcement from club President Chris Miller

Update 6 - 23rd January 2013
Development Update - January 2013. Please click here to view a copy of the latest club development announcement from club President Chris Miller

Update 5 - 13th March 2012
Open letter to all club members, players and parents. Please click here to view an open letter from club President Chris Miller 

Update 4 - 13 January 2011
Due to the current economic climate and the position in which West Lindsey District Council find themselves following the recent local government budget cuts it is, with regret, that the proposed swimming pool project at Market Rasen has had to be put on hold at the present time. This development has obvious implications for our proposals to relocate and redevelop the rugby club on an alternative site. Although disappointing, the whole project has exercised member’s minds and thoughts as to the future direction of the club and our profile has very much been raised which will clearly be to our benefit whilst considering how the club moves forward from here.The Management Committee will now review the club’s options at their next meeting - scheduled for the beginning of February. Further announcements will be made in due course.Click here to download the WLDC statement.

Update 3 - September 2010
Whilst everything may seem to have gone quiet much continues behind the scenes. The potential relocation of the club continues to be an exciting opportunity but, as with all good things, it takes time. Following the early announcement of plans in March the club has been finalising legal matters that will allow us now to proceed further. The development plans were not dependent upon the pool receiving the recently withdrawn swimming pool grants and plans are now in progress for the proposed site to be fully surveyed for suitability by an RFU approved consultant shortly. The next update is likely to be late autumn but rest assured there is much happening in the background - despite the closed season, summer holidays and harvest!!

Update 2 - March 2010
Management and Finance Sub-Committee make announcement regarding possible future relocation of the club. Click here to download the statement.

Update 1 - January 2010
We are currently seeking funding opportunities to break the back of the funding and are waiting for a meeting with Sport England in February. More to be announced after that.